Wil jij werken bij één van de grootste handelsondernemingen van Nederland? Voel jij je thuis in een veelzijdige organisatie en wil jij het verschil maken? Dan ben jij misschien wel onze nieuwe collega!
Export sales manager Scandinavia
What are you going to do?
As export sales manager, you play an important role in Edco's international sales team. In this role, you are responsible for current and potential customers within Scandinavia. Together with the sales director, you will develop a plan for your region that will enable you to achieve your sales and margin targets.
- Business development in Sweden( and other Nordic countries);
- increase growth within existing customers;
- developing and translating the commercial strategy into effective strategic account plans;
- forecasting, reporting and monitoring of existing and new accounts;
- stakeholder management with both clients and internal organization is important for success in this role;
- living in Sweden.
- At least 5 years of work experience as an international account manager, as well as knowledge and understanding of the (non-food) FMCG market;
- experience in commercial negotiations;
- willingness to travel and participate in international trade fairs;
- good communication skills in English and Swedish.
In addition to being internationally oriented, you also have the following competencies:
- relationship builder;
- team player.
What we offer you?
At Edco you will find an informal working atmosphere and a no-nonsense culture. Our employees feel involved and are proud of our organization. We also expect our new colleagues to make a positive contribution to the good working atmosphere and focus on (continuous) improvement. We offer a challenging position, with room for personal initiative and further development, at a competitive salary.
Edco is a family business since 1978 and has grown into an internationally operating trading company. With our non-food range consisting of more than 20,000 products in various categories, we strive with all our employees for optimal customer orientation. Throughout the entire organization the trading spirit prevails, a no-nonsense culture in which the sleeves are rolled up. We carefully select our colleagues so that they perform optimally in our dynamic organization with our Dutch (Brabants) mentality. In addition to experience, personal qualities and ambition are also taken into account in this selection. Within our organization we always strive for the maximum and a number of core competencies underlie that success:
- showing initiative;
- working together.
Have you become enthusiastic? Then contact us today for an introduction. Click on the button below and fill in your details.
- 5 - 10 jaar
- Meer dan 10 jaar
- 40 uur